Beauty lashes ♡
When I got these pretty eyelashes, I didn't have any idea how they stick on the skin. Yes, literally zero knowledge about falsies. I tried using the glue included but it was a fail. u_u
So I bought a special glue in a boutique, it was quite expensive but the cute little bottle convinced me. Tried, and still... failed! Haha, then I ask my mom how. She said I have to wait around 5 minutes for the glue to settle first before putting that prettiest little thing on the lids. And it worked! Yeah, finally~
Just look at how pretty falsies are, they totally enhance your eyes! Here's a closer look:
I used that for my shoot in this blog entry.
I haven't used the net lashes in my shoots yet, but here's a sample:
And of course, the last would be my most favorite falsies~~
This is definitely my favorite! Dramatic eyes~ I'll be using it for my next shoot! Yay! So excited!
Btw, I was also wearing GEO Contact lens in brown.
For those who want to try false eyelashes, here are steps:
1. Trim the false eyelashes first to your desired length.
2. Apply glue on the false eyelashes and wait for about 5-10 minutes.
3. Curl your real eyelashes.
4. Take false eyelash and press on to your eyelid.
5. Put on some makeup and liquid eyeliner for touch up.
6. Apply mascara (this is optional).
Well, better not, so you could still use the lashes next time.
7. There! You're all set! Hello bright eyes~
For more tutorials, you can always search for demos at youtube :3